Welcome to course «Organisational Development». In this course, Paul Ch. Donders will give you an overview of organisational mastery and help you realize your mission for today and tomorrow. The process includes three steps: (1) As a team, discover reality, (2) design strategy, and (3) build it so it will last. In the last part of the course, we will go through change-management and how you can lead a process of transition in your organisation.
Log-in instructions for the course
- Enroll yourself by clicking the ‘Get Started – Login to Enroll’ button.
- A window will appear with two options. If you have an account log in on the left side. If you don’t have an account, click the righthand option: ‘Register an Account’. Fill in the registration form and click register. Once completed you will receive an email. Follow the link on the email to create your password.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the enrollment screen and you will be asked for the ‘Enrollment password’ which you received in an email.
- Click ‘Take this course’.
- To begin the first module, go to ‘Course Content’ below and click ‘1. Introduction to Organizational Mastery’.